This page will list the most up-to-date information regarding FCS programming affected by COVID-19.
See our Events/Calendar page to see the status of a specific program.
- April 21 - Grocery Ordering Online Video and Guide.
- April 21 - Food Safety Resources Handout
- April 8 - Guidance and Resources for Older Adults during COVID-19.
- March 25 - COVID-19 and Extension programming update: Under directive of Extension Administrative Cabinet on March 23, at this time all existing activities scheduled through May 15 will be postponed, cancelled, or offered virtually. No new Extension-led activities will be planned until further notice.
- March 23 - As a reminder, at this time ALL programming through April 20 has been cancelled. This includes PAT recertification, 4-H Quality Assurance sessions, ServSafe classes/exams, etc. Please visit our Events page if you have questions about previously scheduled programs. https://tuscarawas.osu.edu/events
- March 20 - COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Your Health and the Health of Others
- March 19 - Extension Offices Throughout Ohio Implement Teleworking Options for Staff
- March 19 - North Central Region Aging Network has created some ways to encourage social and relational wellness while keeping a physical distance
- March 17 - Office Closed to Public in Response to COVID-19 - 4-H Enrollment remains at April 15.
- March 11 - Health Safety Protocols in Place for Extension