This page will list the most up-to-date information regarding ANR programming affected by COVID-19.
See our Events/Calendar page to see the status of a specific program.
- April 21 - COVID-19 has impacted all sectors of agriculture. This graphic, prepared by Ben Brown, OSU Extension and AEDE, demonstrates how COVID-19 has negatively impacted prices farmers receive for the commodities.
- March 25 - COVID-19 and Extension programming update: Under directive of Extension Administrative Cabinet on March 23, at this time all existing activities scheduled through May 15 will be postponed, cancelled, or offered virtually. No new Extension-led activities will be planned until further notice.
- March 24 - Did your usual conference get canceled? Looking to fill the void of the big basketball tournament? Ohio State University Extension is here to help with a new virtual education program for farmers. Agriculture and Natural Resources Madness: A Tournament of Education will include 64 educational events broken into daily brackets. Each day, a virtual educational session will be held at 9 a.m., noon, and 3 p.m. The education tournament is free of charge and will likely continue until mid-May.
- March 23 - As a reminder, at this time ALL programming through April 20 has been cancelled. This includes PAT recertification, 4-H Quality Assurance sessions, ServSafe classes/exams, etc. Please visit our Events page if you have questions about previously scheduled programs. https://tuscarawas.osu.edu/events
- March 23 - Questions Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Farms with Employees
- March 20 - COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Your Health and the Health of Others
- March 20 - Live Smart Ohio and the Live Healthy Live Well blog sites provide great, informative informative posts from home learning and working to preparing meals for less than $2 per meal
- March 19 - Extension Offices Throughout Ohio Implement Teleworking Options for Staff
- March 19 - North Central Region Aging Network has created some ways to encourage social and relational wellness while keeping a physical distance
- March 17 - Office Closed to Public in Response to COVID-19 - 4-H Enrollment remains at April 15.
- March 11 - Health Safety Protocols in Place for Extension