This page will list the most up-to-date information regarding 4-H programming affected by COVID-19.
See our Events/Calendar page to see the status of a specific program.
- April 3 - April 4-H Newsletter posted
- March 26 - Countywide Demonstration Contest - Post a video of a member giving a 3-5 minute demo in the comments of our Countywide Virtual Demonstration post on our OlderYouth Tuscarawas Facebook page by April 6 at Noon. Each "Like" will count as 1 vote - 1 vote per person! Multiple votes by any 1 person will result in cancellation of all of that voter's votes. Demonstrations can be on any topic and any age level! The winning person will receive a pizza party for their entire club...eventually! Resource for help on demonstrations: https://ohioline.osu.edu/factsheet/4h-46 We can't wait to see your demos!
- March 25 - COVID-19 and Extension programming update: Under directive of Extension Administrative Cabinet on March 23, at this time all existing activities scheduled through May 15 will be postponed, cancelled, or offered virtually. No new Extension-led activities will be planned until further notice.
- March 23 - As a reminder, at this time ALL programming through April 20 has been cancelled. This includes PAT recertification, 4-H Quality Assurance sessions, ServSafe classes/exams, etc. Please visit our Events page if you have questions about previously scheduled programs. https://tuscarawas.osu.edu/events
- March 20 - COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Your Health and the Health of Others
- March 19 - Extension Offices Throughout Ohio Implement Teleworking Options for Staff
- March 18 - Resources for advisors for holding virutal meetings and activities with your clubs.
- March 17 - Office Closed to Public in Response to COVID-19 - 4-H Enrollment remains at April 15.
- March 11 - Health Safety Protocols in Place for Extension