All items pertaining to 4-H Project Interview Judging can be found on this page.
JFB members are expected to assist with project judging.
2021 Judging Schedules
Project Interview Judging will be held July 12 - 15, 2021, at Port Washington Elementary. Clothing and Style Review will be held at Broadway UMC. Click the dates, below, for club times.
- Monday, July 12: Equine (includes #173 Horseless Horse); Swine
- Tuesday, July 13: FCS Related (includes #492 Cake Decorating, #497 Scrapbooking); Food and Nutrition; Miscellaneous (includes #200 All About Dogs, #201D You and Your Dog)
- Wednesday, July 14: Small Livestock (all Goats, all Poultry, and all Rabbits - includes #227 Pet Rabbit)
- Thursday, July 15: Beef, Dairy, Sheep
- Thursday, July 15: Clothing and Style Review (Style Review begins at 7:00 p.m.). Judging and Style Review will be held at Broadway United Methodist Church (Please note this is date change from the date listed on the County 4-H Project Completion and Judging Overview.) Members will be notified of their judging times.
County 4-H Project Completion and Judging Overview 2021
Please carefully read this information; it may answer most Interview Judging or county fair questions you may have.
Date Change: Clothing Judging and Style Review is July 15.
Updates From Kiersten
Please read Kiersten's bi-weekly 4-H program updates emailed directly from 4-H Online. Most answers to immediate 4-H programming can be found there. Click here to read the updates.
2021 Interview Judging Results
Note: Livestock Judging Results will be announced during each respective species show at the fair.
- Horseless Horse
- FCS and Miscellaneous
- Food and Nutrition (includes Cake Decoration)
- Clothing (members are notified at Style Review of State Fair selection)
- Shooting Sports
Members selected for State Fair participation are denoted with a star. Selected participants who are unable to attend State Fair should notify the Extension office as soon as possible so we may notify the alternate if necessary.
Note: There is NO State Fair Orientation meeting this year. Selected participants are to pick up their packets from the Extension office during open hours as soon as possible.