Volunteers and parents help make 4-H possible. Without 4-H volunteers and parents the program would not have the mentors and leaders that 4-H'ers need in order to learn the new skills that 4-H has to offer youth. With each volunteer comes knowledge, experiences, and skills which can be taught to 4-H youth and shared with the 4-H program "to make the best better." Volunteers and parents are a major reason for 4-H's success in youth development. Since 1902, parents and volunteers have helped the 4-H program develop successful leaders, build young minds, and set the path for 4-H'ers to become contributing citizens.
Contact Kiersten if you are interest in becoming a new volunteer. The entire new volunteer process must be completed by April 15, 2021. This deadline is final.
Steps to download zoom on a mobile device
4-H Online got a facelift for 2021! All the information is the same, it just looks a little different.
4-H Online is the official Ohio 4-H Youth Development Program database for enrolled 4-H members and volunteers. This system works as a partnership between the 4-H family and our office to manage the 4-H enrollment process and distribute important information to you.
New 4-H families are to complete and return an enrollment form to the Extension office. DO NOT CREATE A PROFILE! If someone in your family was involved in Ohio 4-H from 2015 through September 2020, you already have a family profile in 4-H Online. Extension staff will create your profile from the information provided on the enrollment form. New enrollment forms can be received from your club advisor. All information is required on the enrollment form.
Returning families are to use their email address and password from last year to access their profile. If someone in your family was involved in Ohio 4-H from 2015 through September 2020, you already have a family profile in 4-H Online. If you were enrolled in the past but do not see your profile in 4-H Online, DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE! Please contact our office and we will activate your profile.
RETURNING Family Help:
- Returning 4-H Family Enrollment Guide
- Video Walk-Through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6tEKXvnFRY - NOTE: Cloverbuds in Tuscarawas County are to use project number 710.
Tuscarawas County's 4-H enrollment deadline for youth members and volunteers is April 15, 2021.
Additional Resources for Members and Volunteers
- Member and Volunteer Handbook
- Community Service Activity Report (fillable pdf - for your convenience, this form can be submitted via email) (regular pdf for printing only) This is the current form. Please use this form only and discard previous copies. This new form will be the ONLY form that will be accepted.
- Honor Club Score Sheet (For your convenience, this form is a fillable pdf and can be submitted via email.)
- News Reporter Form (fillable pdf) (regular pdf for printing only)
- 4-H Member Evaluation Form - Due June 15 by 4 PM (fillable pdf)