Teen Leadership Retreat: Tuscarawas County 4-H and Tuscarawas County Junior Leaders
Location: Camp zimmerman, gnadenhutten
Join us for a weekend of fun and learning at the 2022 4-H Teen Leadership Retreat. If you want to develop leadership skills, have fun with friends (old and new), and learn more about yourself - make plans to attend. This retreat is for ALL youth in 9th grade and above.
The organizational kick-off meeting for the revived Tuscarawas County Junior Leaders Club will be held at the end of the Retreat (Saturday, 1-3 PM). If you are unable to stay the night but would like to attend the meeting, you are welcome to join us!
Register for the Retreat at: http://go.osu.edu/TeenLeadershipRetreat
More Retreat information:
- For more information or questions, contact Kiersten.
- Deadline to register is Friday, January 7, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. Register at http://go.osu.edu/TeenLeadershipRetreat.
- Camp Counselors, Food and Fashion Board, and Junior Fair Board members are highly encouraged to attend.
- Payment, health, behavior policy, and permission forms will be accepted at the door. Note: You will NOT be allowed to stay if your forms are incomplete!
- Forms will be available to print during online registration or can be picked up at the office.
Tuscarawas County Junior Leaders
- Junior Leaders is a club that ALL teens currently in 9th grade and above are able to join.
The organizational kick-off meeting for the revived Tuscarawas County Junior Leaders Club will be held at the end of the Retreat (Saturday, 1-3 PM).
- No interviews, just a registration!
- This is a club you join in addition to your current 4-H club.
- You do not complete a project through this club; projects are taken in your regular 4-H club.
- The vision and mission of Junior Leaders will be determined by you, the club members.
- Meetings/activities will be held once a month.
- Keep in mind this is a club that will teach leadership skills (such as career development), provide community service opportunities, socialization, and FUN!
What to bring to the retreat:
- A change of clothes, PJ's.
- Towel and toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, etc.).
- Warm clothes for outdoors if the weather cooperates!
- Sleeping bag/bedding and pillow.
- A snack to share with everyone (individually wrapped).
- A game to play.
- A sled/tube/snowboard.
We can't wait to see you!