This two-evening workshop is designed to help farm families develop a succession plan for their farm business. Attend and learn to successfully transfer assets and management skills and to have crucial conversations about the future of your farm. This workshop will challenge families to actively plan for the future. Multiple generations are encouraged to attend.
- Providing income for multiple generations
- Retirement strategies
- Long term health care issues and costs
- Tax implications of estate and transition planning
- Developing the next generation of farm managers
- What will my lawyer need from me?
- and many more!
Cost is $25 per person and $35 per family.